- The contents of this website www.medmix.swiss ("medmix website") are provided to you and operated by Applicator Systems AG, a Swiss corporation with its registered address at Dammstrasse 19, CH-6300 Zug, Switzerland ("medmix"). Inquiries by e-mail can be sent to email@example.com.
- All information and content (including but not limited to recommendations, advice, calculations, specifications, data sheets, configurations, marketing material, brochures, manuals, financial information, share value, videos, images) published on the medmix website, including any software or apps, and any results or other output generated through such software or apps, is provided "as is" and "as available" without any representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied), including but not limited to warranties of correctness, completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of any third party rights. Use of the medmix website, as well as its information and content, is at the User's own risk. Any information and content contained herein may be changed or deleted by medmix at any time, without any notification; the User should not rely on the availability of the medmix website or any part thereof.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, medmix and its affiliates shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of use, loss of data or information, or any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) suffered by the User or any other party in connection with or arising out of the use of or access to medmix’s website, or information or content contained therein regardless of the factual grounds or legal basis of such loss or damage, including but not limited to contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, warranty, strict liability or otherwise.
- medmix does not warrant that the medmix website runs flawlessly and medmix accepts no liability for any interference with the User's IT system through viruses, hackers or malware of any type.
- All content (including but not limited to design, text, graphics, images, pictures, logos, icons, software, apps, etc.) as well as all trademarks and tradenames on the medmix website are protected by copyright, trademark and / or other intellectual and industrial property rights, and all such rights remain reserved. The medmix website’s individual elements are the exclusive property of medmix and its affiliates. Unless expressly authorized in writing by medmix, the marks and content on the medmix website may only be used for the user’s own, internal documentation purposes concerning medmix, its products, and services — and only with the copyright notices remaining intact. By saving or reproducing software or other data from the medmix website, the respective terms and conditions are deemed accepted.
The (full or partial) replication, transmission (electronically or by other means), modification, linking, or use of the medmix website is permitted only with the express written authorization of medmix.
Furthermore, it is prohibited, in particular, to use tools (e.g. Spider, Crawler and other automatic tools) designed to systematically and automatically copy, reproduce, broadcast, or otherwise transmit medmix website content. medmix explicitly reserves the right to take action against the responsible parties, namely to claim compensation for damages.
- The medmix website may contain links to websites and other resources of third parties, which are beyond the control of medmix. medmix assumes no responsibility for the suitability, accuracy, completeness, adequacy, legality, or otherwise of the contents of such websites or for any offers and services contained therein. The use of such websites and resources is at the User's own risk.
- Any use of the medmix website shall be subject to Swiss law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction in connection with any dispute arising out of or in connection with the medmix website shall be Zug, Switzerland.
Notice: All photos and images are © copyright protected and belong to medmix AG or to GettyImages or Shutterstock and used by their permission.
FIBREDREAMS, GEKA, and MOLTRUSION are trademarks of Geka GmbH.
AXIS-D, D-FLEX, DIAPEN, HASELMEIER, LIV, PENTEK, RE-VARIO and RE-VARIO A are trademarks of Haselmeier AG.
AIRFLOW, BLUELINE, CANDY COLORS, COLIBRI, COX, DENPRESS, DIP ‘N DO, EASIFLOW, EASIPOWER, ECOPACC, ELECTRAFLOW, ELECTRAFLOW PLUS, ELEPHANT TIP, FLEXIBLE STEEL, JETFLOW, LUMINJECT, MB, MBX, MEDMIX, MIXCOAT, MIXPAC, MIXPEEL, MIDIFLOW, MK, PAINLESS STEEL, PEELER, POWERFLOW, PUSH ‘N SQUEEZE, QUADRO, SYRIFICA, T-MIXER, TRANSCODENT, AND ULTRAPOINT are trademarks of Sulzer Mixpac AG.